Sunday, April 3, 2011

Band EP




It's done. In the middle of last year, I started to write, perform, and produce songs in my spare time for my third album. From all the songs that I had finished, I was quite proud of these three. I thought the rest didn't make the cut.

It was quite fun to do; I think it was the pop aspect of the songs which made it so enjoyable. After an avant-garde music obsession a few years ago, it felt quite fresh to write and produce simple pop songs.

The Correspondence
Band EP

01 - Whatever Happened by The Correspondence
02 - austistic crush by The Correspondence
03 - golden call by The Correspondence

I had initially planned to give copies away to friends and family. However, please email me (jhyang549 AT gmail DOT com) to order a copy ($10 including postage). As you can clearly tell, each album is hand made. I will try to write an accompanying thank-you letter for each order.

Currently, I am working on my fourth album (Digital EP). It will probably take me a couple of months to do.

Thank you for your time. Good night.

1 comment: